In all the talks and excitement of the first day of school and kindergarten and a first lost tooth, Reegan sometimes gets a little lost in the shuffle of things. Reece and the girls are loving school but what that means for Reegan is that she is home without her playmates. But she is loving the time that she gets to spend with me and Randy "all by mine-self!" Since I don't have class on Tuesday or Thursday, those are "her" days with mom and she seems to love it - no matter what we do. The other night when I was tucking her into bed and told her that we got to spend the next day together, she asked what we were going to do. I said, "Well, we'll probably do a little laundry and..." before I could say anything else that I thought would sound more 'fun' she piped up, "and cleanin'!? and sweepin'!?" - she could hardly contain her excitement. I thought of that again today as she 'helped' me load the washing machine with such joy and look forward to all the fun things we'll get to do on these special days when it's just the two of us hanging out and doing laundry and cleanin' and...
Have a happy day!






2 comments:
Ramona, looks and sounds like your little one is enjoying every minute with you. I am so jealous you get to be home on Tues. and Thrus. See ya Wed.
Oh my gosh Reegan is so precious!! I am glad you get to have mommy time with her those are always the best moments espically if she gets excited about cleaning and laundry :)
Post a Comment