So, I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile now but always seem to find an excuse not too. No turning back now, right?! My journey so far has been a good one....I'm excited to get back to journaling about the daily happenings as my family and I journey along in this crazy, ordinary life {that I love} of ours!
This summer has been a busy one. Randy and I celebrated our 12th anniversary. Reece turned 6, Rylee and Reeva turned 9, and Reegan will be 4 in October. School is getting ready to start. Rylee and Reeva will be in third grade this year and Reece will be starting Kindergarten! He is so excited and absolutely cannot wait! I'm afraid Reegan is going to be a little lost without her big brother at home while the girls are at school. I will also be heading back to school the week after the kids start...but the end is FINALLY in sight! I only have three classes this semester and then I will be student teaching in the spring. Yay for me!
Well, I just wanted to get this first post out of the way. :o) I hope to be back soon with some of my latest layouts to share. Did I mention that I loooove scrapbooking?! Never thought I had a creative bone in my body but there is just something about getting a little messy with some paint and funky embellishments that makes me happy!
15 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment