Here are few to share:
Having fun before the bus arrives. :o)
They were glad to walk down the lane this morning...I'm sure there will be many mornings of them having to run the entire way trying to make it before the bus does.
Yes, I had to do this one more time (the girls couldn't believe it) but I told them that my mom did it to me so now I get to do it to them! So they smiled pretty for me. :o)
There's Reece saying hi to Mary as he boards for his first bus ride with big sis following close behind. I watched as he went about 5 seats back and sat in an empty seat. Then he turned and looked out the window and gave his momma a little wave. Thanks buddy....your momma needed that.
Walking back up the lane, I was, of course, a little sad to be sending my little guy off to school, but also very excited for him as he begins a new chapter in his life. It is a beautiful day and we are so blessed to be right where we are. You go, little man.






3 comments:
Looks great Ramona...let me know if you need any help:) The kids are adorable!
Yeah I love to read and see pictures of your little kids! They are soo cute!! Hope you are having a good summer....Well I guess I will see you monday :( I don't really want to go back!!
Hey Ramona! I am warning you, this blogging stuff is really addicting. When you get a chance, check out my blog at www.kneppnews.blogspot.com.
Glad I get to see what your family is up to now. Enjoy your weeekend!
Post a Comment