Reeva got braces in Feb. She's doing great with them. I can't believe how much difference we can already see. :)
{US}
A layout of me and Randy and what I love about us!
Beautiful
Reeva and Rylee - I can't believe how fast they are growing up.
I see U pretty girl
I adore this picture of Reegan. You can see the bit of mischief that is always in her eyes. So glad Linda captured this shot! I had so much fun creating this "hodge-podge" layout. Randy wanted to know where the "stuff" was on the rest of the page - but I love it just like this!
Little Sister
Love this picture of Reece and Reegan and the poem is perfect. Reece made me read it to him several times and laughed every time!
Poem:
Little Sister
My sister is a nuisance...my sister is a pain. If it was up to ME I'd leave her out in the rain. But don't you tease my sister or be mean to her at all, 'cause I'll stand up for my baby sis' 'cause she thinks I'm 10 feet tall. -Patsy Gant
BFF x 6
Made this layout for a class at the Scrapbook Tree! I had a lot of fun doing it and am glad I finally took the time to create a layout and journal about my sisters and our friendship.
Timeless
Little Miss Reegan playing dress up and looking absolutely adorable!
Ok, so here are a "few" of my latest layouts. Libb and I are getting ready to go on a scrapbooking shopping spree tomorrow so I'm sure I'll be buying way too much stuff. Hopefully, I'll get to have lots of fun using it!






0 comments:
Post a Comment