Monday, August 25, 2008

The Case of the Missing Tooth

It happened today...Reece lost his very first tooth! He lost it at school during center time while he was, in his words, "wiggling it around with my tongue and it just fell out!" I, of course, had to get pictures. At first he questioned why I wanted to take a picture and then he said, "Oh, I get it, so you can scrapbook it, right?" Then he said, "How about you call it "The Case of the Missing Tooth" and you can make a "mystery mark" (I think he meant a ?) on it!" So, has the poor kid been the target of too many pictures and scrapbook plans or what?! :) Anyway, here are the pics of my big boy...he is so proud! Hopefully, I'll get around to scrappin' this soon. ;)




Isn't my little man so handsome?! I really can't believe how big he is getting. :)

Ok, I just wanted to share Reece's happy news so I will close for now - hope everyone has a great week!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails