Today began another school year for the kids. Another summer break that has flown by way too fast - for me anyway. The girls were ready to see their friends and meet their new teacher. Reece has been waiting for this day since summer started. They enjoy being home and miss the freedom of summer but they are ready for another year of school. After school, Rylee promptly announced, "I LOVE third grade!!" so I guess that is a good sign. :o) Randy and I took Reece today...kindergarteners don't ride the bus on the first day of school. We took him at 9:30 and then brought him back home at 11:30 so tomorrow will be his first full day. He can't wait. When we were leaving the school, I asked him if he thought he was going to like Kindergarten ok and he said, "Yeah, I like it
already!" like geez' mom!
Here are a few pictures I took this morning:

Of course, we wouldn't want to be running early so I had to snap this one quickly so the girls could run to catch the bus!

"Mom,
please take the picture already!!"

Reece was so excited to find his name tag when we first arrived at school.

And then his very own desk!

Slow down!! You're getting too big little man. (sniff,sniff)

Reece with best buddy Cavan on their first day of Kindergarten. Aren't they handsome? Libb, it's going to be ok! They're going to be fine, I promise.
Ok, another big day tomorrow so I'd better go for now....
0 comments:
Post a Comment