Carlton is taking a nap, the girls are playing, and I have a few minutes before I need to get lunch started so I thought I'd ramble a little.
I'm almost finished with my first week of my last year of school. :) I only have 3 classes this semester! That is such a relief - especially since I have Tuesdays and Thursdays off and only go for an hour on Friday mornings. Next semester I will student teach so that will be every day but I am enjoying this semester. I think Reegan is enjoying getting to have some one-on-one time with me too. Being the youngest, she sometimes just gets swept along in whatever everyone else is doing and it doesn't seem to bother her one bit but I can tell she is lovin' the time she gets by herself with me too. She's always asking what we're going to do...usually laundry or cleaning..and she gets so excited like it's the best idea she has ever heard! We were going to go to the park for lunch today but I think she got a little sidetracked with Cora here so we may have to do that next week.
The other three seem to be loving school. Rylee is back into her Chuck Taylor and jump roping phase...gotta wear her Chucks and has rarely been without a jumprope in her hand for the past couple of days. She gets up, eats breakfast and then starts jumping....crazy girl! Reeva is doing good too. She is the one who is ready to study anything extra that Miss S. asks them to read - I don't think Rylee would ever even mention it! But, Reeva is all over it. :)
Reece got to be the Student of the Day this week. They learned about the letters and sounds of his name and everyone drew a picture of him.
This is the picture that Reece drew of himself:
Ok, I'd better get busy. Hope you are having a great day!






0 comments:
Post a Comment