Anyway, I am going to make it short but I did want to share this layout that my friend, Melanie, did at the crop. I love how she used so much patterned paper and yet the layout doesn't seem too busy with focus still on her photos. I tend to shy away from uing so many patterned papers but she did it beautifully and I plan on giving it a try soon. :)
This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
I got a couple of layouts done too...this first one is of my four kiddos at our last 4th of July party.
This one is of my Reeva Mae. She picked out this photo that I took of her and wanted me to scrapbook it. This quote is perfect for her. It is a quote by Harriett Tubman and it reads, "Always remember you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars and change the world."
I also have one of Reegan that is almost finished but not quite so I will have to share it later. I haven't posted any of my layouts for a while though so I am going to share a few of the last ones I've done. This one is of Rylee and her love of books and Chuck Taylors...and how I remember loving so many of the things that she does.
This is my little man. I made this layout using one of the monthly kits the local scrapbook store did last year. I saw this quote and knew I wanted to use it on a layout of him. It reads, "Build me son whose heart will be clear, whose goals will be high, a son who will master himself before he seeks to master other men, one who will learn to learn to laugh, yet never forget to weep, one who will reach for the future, yet never forget the past." I don't know who said it...I would like to find out so I can credit them...I really love it.
And I love this one of Reegan and her boots. She wore them until they were no longer wearable. They were rain boots but she had so many holes in them her feet would be soaked when she wore them in the rain. :) I had finally put them in the garage to help her "forget" about them when the dog got one of them and pretty much finished it off...poor girl...how she cried...but I am glad that I got some pictures of her in them. The journaling reads: Reegan Carol ~ You definitely have a thing for shoes. You love them all but you always seem to find that one favorite pair that you will wear until they are no longer wearable. But when I look at these boots - and all of their battle scars - the only thing that I know for sure is that they were well loved. love, mom.
I've got a few more layouts in the works but have discovered that I have outgrown my scrappin' area...so I am taking over the playroom and I can't wait! More to follow soon.... :)







0 comments:
Post a Comment