Friday, January 8, 2010

Cupcake Card

So, I know it has been a little while. Things have definitely been busy and a little crazy around here. I FINALLY graduated in May! :) Am officially a licenced educator....was starting to wonder if that would ever happen. I'm not teaching yet though...Reegan is still home this year so I am staying home with her. I actually covered a maternity leave for a teacher from Labor Day through Thanksgiving. It was a good experience and I learned a lot but I am glad I decided to stay home this year with Reegan. It kind of made me realize that my choice to stay home while my kids were young was the right one for me. I am finally getting the house back into some sort of order and I feel there is more peace here at home when I am here more and my kids know that I am going to be here.

Anyway, back to the cupcake card, I've been wanting to get back into blogging again but just couldn't get motivated. :( But, finally, the other day I was searching the Internet for some ideas for the kids to make Valentine cards for their class and came across the Tip Junkie website and am loving it! I feel my creative juices getting excited. ;) I also found some blogs with some super creative women and ideas. I love the Picky Palate that has gotten me excited about cooking...and, believe me, that is hard to do! Ok, get back on track here...so, as I was looking for Valentine Day cards I found these and these super cute cupcake cards. Aren't they adorable? Reece was invited to go bowling with his friend, Elsa, for her birthday so I thought I would try to make one last night for her gift. I think it turned out pretty cute!


There's my little guy getting ready to go. He was pretty excited. He was out shoveling in front of the garage this morning so they would be able to pick him up. :)
Better run for now...I actually did find a few cards the kids are going to try to make for Valentine's Day and, since the kids are home from school due to snow, the girls and I are going to try to get them started. Have a great day!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails