"Look mom! I've almost got it!"
Reegan has been working on her cartwheel for months now. She practices so hard...to the point she starts to use her head since her arms tire and she can't hold herself up anymore. But she has been determined since she found out she would have to do a cartwheel at her dance recital in June. So, she practices. And she practices. I do have to say that I am quite proud of her perseverance and had so much fun snapping her in action on Easter weekend as she excitedly showed off her 'skillz'. :)
Reegan has been working on her cartwheel for months now. She practices so hard...to the point she starts to use her head since her arms tire and she can't hold herself up anymore. But she has been determined since she found out she would have to do a cartwheel at her dance recital in June. So, she practices. And she practices. I do have to say that I am quite proud of her perseverance and had so much fun snapping her in action on Easter weekend as she excitedly showed off her 'skillz'. :)
Here we are heading to dance practice tonight. She spent the day at Libb's yesterday and we found these black Chucks that Reece used to wear and had passed on to Carter. I always thought Reece was so handsome in them and had asked Libb to pass them back to me when Carter was finished with them. I think Carter loved them as much as Reece did and as soon as Reegan eyed them she was hooked as well. She wore them home and and I think she may have a new favorite...and absolutely perfect with her polka dotted tutu, don't ya think?! :)
And considering my love of the Chuck Taylor shoe - this momma couldn't be happier!







1 comments:
Love the Chucks! You can just see her personality, even in pics. Such a cutie. :)
Post a Comment