Saturday, April 10, 2010

REO Speedwagon...& Fruit!

Randy took me to see REO Speedwagon in concert last night at French Lick...we had a great time - not often we get a night out to ourselves. My sweet sister stayed with the kids so we could sleep in this morning and not have to rush home. We almost didn't know what to do with all the extra space in the hotel room! (Although we managed to bear it :)

Just had to share a quick picture of Randy's breakfast.

It may not look like that big of a deal but if you had known Randy (before me, that is) you would know that fruit was about as foreign to him as outer space. Honestly, he may not have even known what pineapple even was!

But just look at this plate. Isn't it lovely? I'm so proud. And he even filled it all his own!

Figured it might be a good idea to share a good habit my hubby has picked up since marriage since it seems I often notice the not-so-good. ;)

How about you? Your hubby pick up any good and wonderful habits since marriage?? I'd love to hear about 'em. :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

I didn't know you had a blog until I saw your comment. :)

My husband has learned to clean and do laundry and has become much more outgoing!

liberty said...

love the question...way to get feedback...you are becoming quite the professional blogger! :) wish i could think of something good my hubby has picked up but at the moment i am drawing a blank! oh wait a minute he picked me up!! HaHa! I crack myself up... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails