Sunday, February 14, 2010

FWD:Hi Rylee! We miss you! (and Happy Valentine's Day!)

I first have to say Happy Valentine's Day! Check out the roses Randy surprised me with...what girl doesn't love to get some flowers and a sweet note from her guy?! Thanks babe ;)
Since the kids don't have school on Monday due to President's Day we decided to take a little mini-vacation to French Lick for a couple of days. The kids love staying in a hotel and eating and swimming and just hanging out.
Here is a text pic of the kids taking a swim. Yep, that's right, there are only three...notice the caption..

Hi Rylee! We miss you!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

Where is Rylee you ask??

Here she is...in bed...sick...poor thing..while the kids are swimming with their dad and hanging out in the outdoor hot tub. They were loving being in the hot tub while it was snowing. :)



Rylee did finally get to feeling better this afternoon so we went to the movies and watched Percy Jones and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. It was good. Actually, according to Reece it was AWESOME! Then we went to dinner and back to our room to watch movies and hang out. Reegan had fun trying on her new valentine sunglasses and posing for a few pictures. She told me I had to keep this one. She is so fun! and what a cutie :)

After Randy got us settled in he decided to take off for his favorite part of French Lick - the Black Jack table...see ya babe...bring back some cash!!

So, how was your Valentine's Day? Hope it was a special one spent with the ones you love...

1 comments:

liberty said...

okay, you didn't tell me you got ROSES!!! I'm jealous. Nah we had a really good Valentine's Day...nice and relaxing just me Shaun and the kids :) (and my clean house) if you can't tell I have been proud of myself for keeping up with it lately. Oh by the way I noticed the outfit Reegan was wearing...I guess it fit...bummer :) jk. Well, glad everyone is feeling better and that you guys are having a good time. :) By the way I finally wrote on my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails