Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snowed In (and Broken Camera Update!)

So, we got snowed in for an extra day at French Lick. Yes, the kids were bummed...or not....another day of chillin' at the pool and hitting up the bowling alley - they were in heaven. :) We finally got home last night. Here are a few pictures of us bowling the day away. :)
Reeva and Rylee showin' their skills

They ain't got nothin' on Reegan and Reece ;)

I loved watching Reegan wait in anticipation. Aren't you lovin' her stylin' outfit? I guess she decided to go with one sock 'in' and one sock 'out' today. Crazy girl :)

She got so excited when she knocked over the pins.
She kept jumping but this one was posed cuz' I kept missing all the original ones...
On the way back up to our room the kids wanted to climb to the top of the stairs. Randy and I opted to wait on our floor for them. ;)
Ah yes, the camera update....

You might remember my boo-hooing about my broken camera lense. Well, I took it in and am happy to say that it was only the protective filter that got broken. So, fifty bucks and a new filter later I have happily been snappin' away - much to the kids' dismay. ;)

Better run for now. Reegan has dance tonight and we've got to leave early so I can stop by and get my cell phone transfered. Hope you all are stayin' warm!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails