Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Remember Me?

Wow, I can't believe it has been so long since my last post! I keep telling myself that I need to be better about keeping up but there just never seem to be enough hours in the day. I have FINALLY began student teaching!! And actually have 8 weeks out of the way...8 more to go and I will graduate. Boy, this has been a loooong time coming. :) But, student teaching is definitely taking its toll on me. Not so much the work involved, but juggling the rest of my life with it...the kids, the house, basketball and everything else...it has been something. I don't like having to leave Reegan every day. I just keep telling myself it is 16 weeks and then I'll be able to spend next year with her before she starts kindergarten.

Ok, enough about me and school! Everyone else is doing good...Randy and I finished coaching the 6th grade girls a couple of weeks ago and are now coaching Rylee and Reeva's IBA basketball team. This is pretty much their first experience and they are sooo little out there! They played in a tourney last weekend and did ok. Their team placed 2nd. They are on the fourth grade team since there is a third grade team so they don't get to play a lot but they did improve with each game. They are working hard at practice and seem to be having a pretty good time.

Well, I hope any of you that read this (Cj, Lacy, Jamie) and have been wondering where I've been are doing ok. I miss seeing you girls this semester and hope your student teaching is going good. Libb said you are going to be at the CPR recertification next week so I guess I will see you then!

Hopefully, my next entry will be fairly soon...but, seriously, who knows.....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails