Sunday, September 28, 2008

Playing Catch-up

Thought I would try to play a little catch up on things around here...not a lot has been going on but we've been keeping busy with school and work and life in general. After school on Friday my sisters and I took the kids to get pumpkins and they had fun painting them. Here is a quick picture of them showing off their pumpkins...Cavan was gone and Rorri (as you can tell) was not all that cracked up about the picture - at least she's in this one! With this many kids, it is on a V E R Y rare occasion that we get all of them looking and smiling and looking like the perfect little angels that they all are. lol :)



Saturday would have been my brother, Carl's, 26th birthday and also the day that Liberty and Shaun's little Lilli passed away 4 years ago. I still miss both Carl and Lilli every single day. I can't even imagine Carl being 26 and watching Reegan get so big is a constant reminder that her cousin Lilli should be right along side her and the rest of her cousins. Mom and Dad took us girls and our guys out and it was nice to be together. We found sitters for all of the kids and went to dinner and a movie. We watched Fireproof and really liked it - the guys were definitely hesitant that we were even going to see it but I think they all liked it a lot more than they thought they would.

Well, right now, I am getting ready to watch Brothers & Sisters and work on some homework so I'd better run. Have a great week!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails