Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Birthday Day

Today, our sweet Reegan turned six years old. It's hard to believe that six years ago we brought home our sweet little "China baby" as she likes to refer to herself when she sees pictures of her as a baby with tons of black hair that hasn't stopped growing since. She has grown so much in the last year and I have been loving every minute of it. :) You never know what she is going to say or do - she is absolutely full of energy, personality, and happiness.
Here is a little sneak peak into her day.
When I went to wake the kids this morning, I could hear her up the stairs in her sisters' room waking them up - making sure they remembered she was six today!

Finding her way down to the kitchen through all the streamers from her bedroom, down the stairs and into the kitchen. She has scarcely been able to wait for this day!
Ok, this one I just couldn't resist.
Her HUGE birthday plate of pancakes for breakfast that can be made by no one but Dad. She, of course, got lots of help eating them. ;)


With big brother....they wanted this picture. :) I think that almost makes the sometimes seemingly endless bickering bearable. Right here you can see how much they adore one another.


Randy and I got to take some snacks to school to celebrate her special day with her class. Reegan got to pick the song to sing at the end of the day. She picked the Tuti-Ta...here she is dancing away!


You know that her Dad couldn't miss out on the action....he had to lead the Tuti-Ta for the class. The kids, of course, loved it.

Mrs. L got a picture of the three of us together. :)


Na-na and Pop-pa came to have dinner with us this evening. Reegan chose broccoli, rice, and mac&cheese for supper. (We added chicken to the menu for dad :) Here is Rylee and Reeva bringing her birthday cake to her.


Make a wish, my sweet....


And blow them out...


What a crew :)



Happy Birthday, my sweet angel....xoxo ~ mommy

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails