Reegan had her first dance class yesterday. She was so excited...she has been asking about taking dance for a little while and loves to dress up with Cora in her ballerina outfit and has been practicing dance moves that Reeva and Rylee have shown her. Her favorite is practicing Pique Pas de bourree - the girls laugh at her when she tries to say that one but it is completely adorable. :) She did a very good job for her first class though she had a little trouble keeping up in a few areas and her coordination was very cute to watch - sometimes she would drift from what the teacher was doing and just dance to her own little tune. She was just dancing away and loving every minute of it! She also got to do some tap and jazz. And, of course, I have a few pictures to share...hope you all have a great day - be sure to dance to
your own music! ;)
Right as she jumped out the car - her outfit was a tad big but she didn't care in the least :)
I couldn't resist this shot of her walking to class - she loved getting to use Rylee's pink ballet bag (and will use Reeva's purple bag for the next class -lots of choices with two older sisters:)
Picking out some new ballet shoes!
2 comments:
Oh fun Ramona! Emma will be starting dance in a few weeks! I can't wait!!
I hope you are enjoying some time one-on-one time with your sweet little girl.
AWWW!!! She looks so adorable! She looks like she is having a blast :) Just thought I would leave a comment...even though Jamie beat me to it! Love Ya!
Post a Comment