Another busy day has come and is almost gone...lots of running around today getting some errands done, sneaking in a movie (The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds - loved it!) with mom and dad, and then watching Rylee and Reeva's ballgame. The girls had a great game. Randy is finally in the fields again so he wasn't able to go but Reece and I and Aunt Libb, Uncle Shaun and family were there to cheer the girls on. Reegan decided to stay in the air-conditioning at Aunt Nikki's and play with Caleb. :) Reeva played first base and did a great job - she has been improving with every game and got several girls out at first tonight. Rylee has been playing right field and helping back Reeva up but got moved to second base tonight. I think she was a little nervous about the move but she did a great job at second. They both got two at-bats. Reeva is batting second in the line-up and got a single and a walk. She also had her first slide into home tonight and looked like a pro...I was so proud of her! She would have been out if she hadn't of slid. It was great! Rylee got bumped up to third batter at the last game! She has improved so much this year in her batting...she wants to hit that ball rather than hope to walk. I love watching her bat, she is so good at reading the pitches. Tonight she struggled a little and struck out the first time but got a hit the second time. :) I was so glad to see her go up to bat the second time determined to get a hit.
CJ - if you happen to read this - Bethany did a great job pitching tonight and then hit a grand slam to finish the game! It was great. :) I'm so glad she stayed with our team this year...the girls have really needed her and she is helping them so much.
15 years ago






2 comments:
Two things...
first, yah!!!! you're back!
second, your kids are so stinkin' cute!
I'm so happy I got to see you and the kids last week. They're all getting so big!
Talk to you soon!
Good to hear from you Ramona! Hope things are going well and you are getting some much deserved time with your kiddos!
Post a Comment